- Superior four-point locking and unlocking mechanism for superior safety, child resistance and ease of operation.
- PharmaLocTM requires the use of two hands and five fingers to operate.
- Double-locking elderly and visually-impaired friendly mechanism.
- Sturdy environmentally friendly plastic construction that is extremely robust with indefinite shelf life and ongoing applications.
- Variable mechanism cycle life dependent on product and manufacturer requirements.
- Reversible single and double entry design allowing for left and right handed operation for added convenience.
- PharmaLocTM exceeds the abilities, fine motor skills and dexterity of use by early primary aged child and meets and exceeds stringent Therapeutic Goods Act requirements.
- PharmaLocTM has been designed to prevent access by infants and early primary aged children aged from 0-60mths and significantly delay entry by children aged 72mths and above.